Incapability of the woman to conceive, after one year of regular sexual union without contraceptives, or to retain the fetus till childbirth is called as infertility. It is a problem, which not only affects the physical life of the woman but also disturbs the social and emotional life of the couple. According to some experts about half the childless marriages are due to abnormalities in the male partners though women are traditionally blamed for sterility. Infertility is also assigned to factors relating to non production of sperms or to other reasons relating to quality.
Causes of infertility
- Problems with infertility can arise when nutrition does not reach the reproductive tissue; this can happen due to under nutrition, poor digestion or obstruction due to toxins.
- Having sex by compulsion with a person whom you do not like.
- Eating spicy, salty and hot food increase pitta and destroys shukra (semen).
- Overindulgence in sexual activities leads to shukra kshaya. It may lead to clibya (impotency).
- By controlling sexual urges for longer duration leads to veeryaavarodha (Obstruction of semen) and this leads to decreased libido.
- Infertility can also arise when the reproductive tissue is damaged by infection or trauma.
- Some acquire the impotency by birth
Diet and Lifestyle Advice
- Consume more of dairy proteins, including milk, lassi (buttermilk), and panir (fresh cheese made of milk)
- Eat soaked almonds or soaked walnuts (you can grind them and add them to your vegetables)
- Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears are recommended
- Spices such as ajwain (bishop's weed) powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin are also good for enhancing fertility.
- If your digestion is strong, eat urad daal (Split Black Gram) cooked with equal parts of turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel
- A banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon, and cardamom is a tasty and wholesome dessert for people with strong digestion
- Avoid high-fat foods and foods containing preservatives
- Caffeine should also be limited, especially if you're having trouble conceiving
- Refined carbs, such as white bread, pasta and rice, should be limited
- Smoking, eating a lot of meat, or drinking alcohol is not recommended
- Stress can have a major impact on women's fertility. The importance of a positive attitude is essential when trying to get pregnant.
- Being both overweight and underweight can impair a woman's odds of getting pregnant. If you are underweight, your reproductive system will shut down because of the body's inability to maintain a pregnancy. On the other hand, being overweight or obese reduces a woman's chances of getting pregnant.
HIV/AIDS Treatment in Herbal
(A, B, C, D, E)
The HOO-IMM PLUS (A, B, C, D, E) is an absolutely new, novel, pioneering and revolutionary concept from Unani Herbal to medical science. It is a very safe, efficacious Indian medicine for the relief of AIDS according to the degree & stage of affliction.